How Can You Optimize SuccessFactors For Success?
Have you been considering integrations with SuccessFactors to make it even better?
Have you been wondering how to make SuccessFactors even better for your recruiters?
Ideal’s partnership and seamless integration with SuccessFactors
If you’re in talent acquisition and have shopped for technology, you’ve probably come across SuccessFactors, which is a part of the SAP ecosystem. We work extremely closely with SuccessFactors, and are listed in their marketplace as a bestseller. In fact, we happen to be at SuccessConnect in Las Vegas this week as well! Check out our Twitter to learn more!
If you’re considering SuccessFactors as an ATS solution, take a look at some of their customer success stories. If you want to see our listing on the marketplace, you can find it here: https://www.sapappcenter.com/apps/43517/ideal-ai-for-recruiting#!overview
You really do need an ATS
A good ATS is essential for companies, because you need a place to capture, store, and reference candidate information, both for legal compliance and for the ability to better manage future searches (oh, and to make sure you don’t go absolutely insane trying to manage all these candidates manually).
ATS is something you need, and SuccessFactors is a great current market solution. But how can you make SuccessFactors even better?
AI integration with SuccessFactors can change your life
Luckily for you, Ideal integrates with SuccessFactors. Broadly beyond just Ideal, the power of taking a machine learning / AI application and integrating it with SuccessFactors would get your business:
- Real-time screening of candidates, quickly, and with incredible accuracy: This is a huge area where technology works more effectively than humans. For high-volume roles, it’s impossible for a human being to screen thousands of resumes and have any real context on the potential of those candidates. Technology can do this very quickly, and as it does so, it will sort the candidates into “tiers,” akin to A, B, C, D — which is an efficient way to present information to a hiring manager or start the phone screen process.
- Screen out unqualified candidates essentially automatically/instantly: This means you can focus more on the best candidates, which is a better use of your time (and your hiring manager’s time).
- Chatbots: Chatbots are important because they can keep candidate dialogue going even when you’re out of pocket, not at work, or asleep. It’s a 24/7 operation providing FAQ answers on different available roles. The chatbot helps the candidate experience because candidates, even if they know they’re talking to a bot, still feel good and “in the loop” about what’s happening with this opening.
You can also request a demo that requires no technical set-up beforehand. We’ve integrated with dozens of SuccessFactors clients, so we can show you exactly how AI sits on top of your ATS and makes it more powerful.
Any other questions? Let us know. We’d be happy to help.
Latest posts by John Dawson (see all)
- How Can Tech Improve Jobs Instead Of Replacing Them? - November 20, 2019
- The Math On AI For Recruiting: It Works! - October 9, 2019
- How Can You Optimize SuccessFactors For Success? - September 18, 2019