Diversity And Inclusion Technology: New Research By RedThread & Mercer
Recently, RedThread Research in partnership with Mercer, published an industry report titled, Diversity and Inclusion Technology: Could this be the Missing Link?
The goal of this research was to address five key questions:
- What is D&I technology?
- Why are D&I technologies coming to market right now?
- What are the benefits and potential risks?
- What types of D&I technologies exist?
- Who are some of the players in the different D&I technology categories?
The report summarizes some of the major benefits and motives behind the increasing interest in diversity and inclusion tech including:
- More consistent, less biased, and scalable people decision-making processes
- Raising awareness of bias occurring in real-time and at the individual level and enabling a range of people to act on it
- Measuring and monitoring the impact of efforts designed to improve D&I outcomes
- Signaling the importance of a diverse and inclusive culture to the organization
The research covers over 100 vendors in the space divided into D&I “focus”, “feature”, and “friendly” vendors in sourcing, selection, performance management, and leadership development.
Ideal is featured as a D&I feature vendor that “uses AI to screen candidate profiles and automate communications; includes options for blind candidate screening.”
Read the full report to get an in-depth overview of this growing and important HR tech marketplace.
Latest posts by Ji-A Min (see all)
- Staffing & Recruiting Leaders’ Priorities For 2018: New Bullhorn Report - November 26, 2018
- 5 Surprising Stats On How We Feel About Chatbots - November 16, 2018
- How Recruiters Buy HR Tech: New Workology Research - September 18, 2018