With unemployment down and turnover up, 86% of recruiters believe it’s currently a candidate-driven market.
This makes it difficult for smaller to mid sized companies to compete for the top talent they need to grow in smart directions.
That’s why Ideal partnered with Kelsie Davis, HR Insights Specialist at BambooHR for a 30-min webinar on 4 Ways To Compete For Talent In A Candidate-Driven Market with tips on:
- Developing your employer brand
- Creating a positive candidate experience
- Offering a total compensation package
- Filling your recruitment funnel using novel methods
Watch the webinar on-demand here.
Access the full slide presentation here.
Latest posts by Ji-A Min (see all)
- Recruiting Technology: 4 Tips On Picking The Right Tech For You - October 20, 2016
- A Shortlisting Criteria How-To Guide For Identifying The Best Candidates - October 13, 2016
- Diversity Recruitment: 5 Proven Strategies For Workplace Diversity - October 12, 2016