4 Ways To Compete For Talent In A Candidate-Driven Market [Webinar]
With unemployment down and turnover up, 86% of recruiters believe it’s currently a candidate-driven market.
This makes it difficult for smaller to mid sized companies to compete for the top talent they need to grow in smart directions.
That’s why Ideal partnered with Kelsie Davis, HR Insights Specialist at BambooHR for a 30-min webinar on 4 Ways To Compete For Talent In A Candidate-Driven Market with tips on:
- Developing your employer brand
- Creating a positive candidate experience
- Offering a total compensation package
- Filling your recruitment funnel using novel methods
Watch the webinar on-demand here.
Access the full slide presentation here.
Latest posts by Ji-A Min (see all)
- How Ideal’s AI Helps Recruiters Screen And Shortlist Candidates [Video] - August 17, 2017
- 10 Stats On Candidate Messaging Every Recruiter Should Know [Infographic] - August 14, 2017
- AI For Recruiting: The Questions You Were Afraid To Ask – Answered [Video] - August 8, 2017