4 Ways To Compete For Talent In A Candidate-Driven Market [Webinar]
With unemployment down and turnover up, 86% of recruiters believe it’s currently a candidate-driven market.
This makes it difficult for smaller to mid sized companies to compete for the top talent they need to grow in smart directions.
That’s why Ideal partnered with Kelsie Davis, HR Insights Specialist at BambooHR for a 30-min webinar on 4 Ways To Compete For Talent In A Candidate-Driven Market with tips on:
- Developing your employer brand
- Creating a positive candidate experience
- Offering a total compensation package
- Filling your recruitment funnel using novel methods
Watch the webinar on-demand here.
Access the full slide presentation here.
Latest posts by Ji-A Min (see all)
- 12 Revealing Stats On How Recruiters Feel About AI [Infographic] - May 25, 2017
- 5 Recruiting Tips To Increase Diversity In the Workplace - May 17, 2017
- 5 Ways Technology Can Help Improve Your Candidate Experience - May 12, 2017