How AI Is Changing The Recruiting Industry: CGTN America Interview
Recently, I got the chance to appear on CGTN America for a live panel discussion on how AI is changing the global recruiting industry.
My co-panelist was Steve Parker, Director of Global Technology for Allegis Global Solutions, a recognized expert on AI in recruiting.
Together we discussed:
- the intersection of AI and recruiting and how AI is changing HR
- the financial impact of AI (hint: it’s in the trillions of dollars)
- the benefits customers of AI are seeing (e.g., hundreds of hours saved screening resumes)
- how companies like Ideal are addressing and correcting for bias in their AI and machine learning models
Latest posts by Ji-A Min (see all)
- How Recruiters Buy HR Tech: New Workology Research - September 18, 2018
- Diversity And Inclusion Technology: New Research By RedThread & Mercer - September 14, 2018
- Ideal Will Be At HR Tech 2018 - September 5, 2018