How AI Is Changing The Recruiting Industry: CGTN America Interview
Recently, I got the chance to appear on CGTN America for a live panel discussion on how AI is changing the global recruiting industry.
My co-panelist was Steve Parker, Director of Global Technology for Allegis Global Solutions, a recognized expert on AI in recruiting.
Together we discussed:
- the intersection of AI and recruiting and how AI is changing HR
- the financial impact of AI (hint: it’s in the trillions of dollars)
- the benefits customers of AI are seeing (e.g., hundreds of hours saved screening resumes)
- how companies like Ideal are addressing and correcting for bias in their AI and machine learning models
Latest posts by Ji-A Min (see all)
- 4 Techniques to Decrease Age Discrimination During Recruiting - June 19, 2018
- Using AI For Recruitment: HR Reporter Video - June 12, 2018
- A Buyer’s Checklist For AI Recruiting Software - June 4, 2018