10 Things To Be Thankful For In #HRTech
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
It’s the season of thanks in the U.S., where a lot of our partners and clients reside. To celebrate the beginning of the holiday season, we wanted to make a list of 10 things to be thankful for currently in the #HRTech world. Let’s dive in.
What should we be thankful for this year?
- The space is increasingly finding ways to move the business forward, as opposed to telling organizations what they’ve already done.
- AI is now totally poised to change both recruitment and HR as a whole. Here’s a quote you will hear increasingly more and more: In the past 20 years, “software ate the world.” In the next 20 years, AI may eat software. It’s that big of a potential paradigm-shifter for how we work.
- The conference game in #HRTech remains strong, with key learning coming out of every major and minor conference throughout the year.
- When it seems like things are changing slower than we want them to change, remember how close we’re getting on better remote work and work-from-home policies on the HR side of the space.
- The AI revolution is going to increase demand for creative skills.
- The strategic side of HR Tech is constantly evolving, but increasingly organizations are starting to see the power of their data sets.
- We are moving towards a more “humanizing” version of HR Technology, which many employees would love to see.
- Every day, we’re becoming more strategic.
- Intelligent rediscovery is saving organizations a tremendous amount of time and money on new searches, roles, and requisitions.
- The #HRTech community. You know who you are. You make conference trips great. You make speeches and panels insightful. And while there are a lot of us in this world, the pie is bigger and everyone can get a slice. We’re all trying to make work better at the employee level, the productivity level, and the talent acquisition level. We are proud to call many of you partners and friends.
Tweet us (https://twitter.com/Ideal) and let us know what you’re “thankful” for in the #HRTech world this year and beyond.