5 Tips For Speeding Up Your Recruiting In 2017 [Webinar]
With hiring volume predicted to increase this year, time-constrained recruiters are feeling the need for speed.
According to LinkedIn, 77% of talent acquisition leaders are interested in new technology and better recruiting tools for the coming year.
In 2017, recruiting success will depend on intelligently automating some part of the recruiting workflow.
That’s why Ideal partnered with John Dawson at Xref for a 30-min webinar on 5 Tips for Speeding Up Your Recruiting in 2017.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how automating processes to speed up your recruiting can help you:
- compete for talent with a sped up hiring cycle
- improve KPIs such as cost per hire and time to fill
- leverage recruiting tech for automating resume screening, candidate outreach, interviewing, and reference checking
Watch the full presentation below:
Access the slides here.
About the Speakers
Ji-A Min, Head Data Scientist at Ideal
Ji-A is the Head Data Scientist at Ideal. Ideal uses artificial intelligence to help make precise and efficient high-volume hiring decisions. Companies use Ideal’s Intelligent Screening technology to sift through the resume noise and instantly identify who to interview. Ji-A has a Master’s in Industrial-Organizational Psychology and her expertise is in data-driven recruitment and HR tech has been featured on ERE, Recruiter.com, and SHRM.
John Dawson, Recruiting Expert and Regional Sales Manager at Xref
John is one of the founding members of Xref North America. His extensive experience supporting recruitment functions both as an external consultant and internal Talent Acquisition Lead have allowed him to gain a significant amount of knowledge about talent best practices. John thoroughly understands the core metrics that a company should be aware of to run a successful talent acquisition practice and is confident that Xref will alleviate many of those talent pains.
- Staffing & Recruiting Leaders’ Priorities For 2018: New Bullhorn Report - November 26, 2018
- 5 Surprising Stats On How We Feel About Chatbots - November 16, 2018
- How Recruiters Buy HR Tech: New Workology Research - September 18, 2018