We asked sales influencers around the world which book made a true impact on how they sell. Enjoy the top 10!
The Top 10 Best Sales Books Of All Time
Our list features the likes of Matthew Dixon and Brent Adamson, Og Mandino, Dale Carnegie, Grant Cardone, Zig Ziglar, Steven Silbiger, Brian Tracy, Napoleon Hill, Jeffrey Gitomer, and Oren Klaff. Big thanks to our community contributors: David Resnick, Kenneth Michael Starlin, Miguel Henriquez, Denny Corby, Joseph Gyuricsko, Rick Hoover, Terry Dybo, Joe Chop, Steven Boudreau, Jack Kosakowski, Tibor Shanto and David Young.
Throw Them In Your Cart
How many of these are on your bookshelf? Missing a few? This list links each book straight to Amazon so you can toss them in your cart today:
- The Challenger Sale: Taking Control of the Customer Conversation
- The Greatest Salesman in the World
- How to Win Friends & Influence People
- The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure
- Zig Ziglar’s Secrets of Closing the Sale
- The Ten-Day MBA 4th Ed.: A Step-by-Step Guide to Mastering the Skills Taught In America’s Top Business Schools
- The Psychology of Selling: Increase Your Sales Faster and Easier Than You Ever Thought Possible
- Pitch Anything: An Innovative Method for Presenting, Persuading, and Winning the Deal
- Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller – Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century
- Little Red Book of Selling: 12.5 Principles of Sales Greatness
There you have it! Study up to improve your confidence, knowledge, charisma and ultimately, close more deals.
What book has made you a better salesperson? Let me know in the comments!
Looking for a sales job? Join Ideal Candidate and let the employers come to you. Find your perfect match and make more money.
Latest posts by Kayla Kozan (see all)
- What Should Really Matter as a New Sales Manager - September 23, 2016
- How to Find Sensational Salespeople in Non-Sales Careers - September 16, 2016
- The Only Structured Interview Template You’ll Ever Need - September 14, 2016