The Science Of Sales Hiring: How Science Increases Quality Of Hire [Video]
Did you know that everything you’re doing when you hire salespeople can be done in a more scientific way?
I’m proud to introduce Ideal Candidate’s new video series: The Science of Sales Hiring.
In this series, I’ll show you how to apply the latest scientific research to help you find, attract, and hire the best salespeople for your team. I’ll also be sharing research-based tips on how to motivate and increase the performance of your sales team.
And why do I want you to use science in your sales hiring so badly?
Research featured in the Harvard Business Review found that using data and science when hiring led to a 50% increase in quality of hire as measured by outcomes such as:
- performance ratings by supervisors
- employees’ number of promotions
- employees’ ability to learn on the job
Having an opinion is nice, but then you’re rolling the dice.
When it comes to your hiring, and soon you’ll be firing.
So use science instead, to come out ahead.
Check out the first episode of The Science Of Sales Hiring below:
Latest posts by Ji-A Min (see all)
- How To Conduct An Interview In 6 Simple Steps: A Pocket Guide - January 20, 2017
- How Predictive Recruitment Analytics Can Save You 23 Hours [Infographic] - January 19, 2017
- 7 Best Recruiting Tools Of 2017 [Infographic] - January 19, 2017