The Culture, Perks and Sales Jobs at Base CRM [Vlog]
Sales Team Spotlight: Base CRM
Key facts about Base CRM
- Base CRM is the industry’s first Intelligent Sales Productivity Platform.
- Base CRM is rated the #1 Mobile Sales and CRM app, with over 100K Android downloads and more than 6,000 customers.
- Base CRM has received over $23 million in funding.
- Base CRM also offers a number of perks and benefits including a competitive salary, Flex hours, 401(k) matching, catered lunch and more.
Open roles at Base CRM
- The company is headquartered in Palo Alto and they are currently looking to hire a Business Development Rep for their Mountain View office.
- As the new BDR you will be developing new business through your support of inbound and outbound sales channels.
Interested? Apply directly to Base CRM on Ideal.com
Latest posts by Kayla Kozan (see all)
- Talent Acquisition Innovation: Resume Screening Using AI - November 15, 2016
- With Cost Per Hire Rates High, Is It Really Worth Risking a Bad Hire? - November 10, 2016
- Ideal, an AI for Recruiting Company, Selected for C100’s “48 Hours in the Valley” - October 31, 2016