Sales Team Spotlight: Base CRM
Key facts about Base CRM
- Base CRM is the industry’s first Intelligent Sales Productivity Platform.
- Base CRM is rated the #1 Mobile Sales and CRM app, with over 100K Android downloads and more than 6,000 customers.
- Base CRM has received over $23 million in funding.
- Base CRM also offers a number of perks and benefits including a competitive salary, Flex hours, 401(k) matching, catered lunch and more.
Open roles at Base CRM
- The company is headquartered in Palo Alto and they are currently looking to hire a Business Development Rep for their Mountain View office.
- As the new BDR you will be developing new business through your support of inbound and outbound sales channels.
Interested? Apply directly to Base CRM on Ideal.com
Latest posts by Kayla Kozan (see all)
- A Guide To HR Tech 2016 & The 5 Presentations We Can’t Wait To See - September 28, 2016
- Job Hunting In the Digital Age: Reputation, Resumes & Video Interviews - September 27, 2016
- What Should Really Matter as a New Sales Manager - September 23, 2016