- been effectively and responsibly managing confidential personal information since its inception in 2013.
- privacy policies and procedures in place to implement the federal Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”) and other relevant privacy legislation.
- Accountability: We educate all our staff to be privacy sensitive; our Privacy Compliance Officer monitors ongoing PIPEDA and privacy law compliance and responds to inquiries.
- Identifying Purposes: We state the purposes for collecting personal information before or at the time of collection.
- Consent: We obtain consent prior to collecting personal information.
- Limiting Collection: We limit the collection of personal information to that which is required for a specific program and to that which is voluntarily provided.
- Limited Use, Disclosure and Retention: We use the personal information that is provided to us for no other purposes than those disclosed (for which it was collected) and we retain it only as long as necessary to fulfill those disclosed purposes.
- Accuracy: Our employees take commercially reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of personal information provided to us.
- Safeguards: We use commercially reasonable methods of physical, organizational, and technological security safeguards in the collection, use, disclosure, and retention of personal information provided to us. We do not sell, trade, or exchange mailing lists.
- Openness: We are committed to providing you with information about our privacy policies, and to responding to your questions.
- Individual Access: Upon request, individuals will be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of their personal information by us, and receive access to that information and make reasonable changes to it as necessary to maintain accurate records. You are also able to modify, change, or correct some personal information in your O5 Systems, Inc. profile yourself.
- Opting Out: You may opt out of a service by contacting us. O5 Systems, Inc. also has a “Do Not Mail / Do Not Call” service.
- Personal information is any information which personally identifies a user, such as a name, address, phone number, e-mail address, employment history, etc. Personal information does not include the name, address, phone number, and e-mail address of business contacts.
- Collection – We collect personal information from potential candidates, including if the candidate provides O5 Systems, Inc. access to the candidate’s LinkedIn profile, the information that the candidate provides to LinkedIn. We collect a candidate’s LinkedIn member identification (username), but we do not collect or see the LinkedIn password. If you choose to complete certain forms or send us requests, you will be asked to provide the following information: full name, street address, city, province/state, postal code/ZIP, phone number, e-mail address, your resume, educational history and answers to survey questions.
- Disclosure to Potential Employers – Some personal information of a candidate will be provided to potential employers when a candidate is matched with a potential employer. When a candidate approves the match with a potential employer, the candidate provides their consent to share their full O5 Systems, Inc. profile information with the potential employer. For more information about what is shared and when, please write to email@example.com.
- Disclosure to Service Providers – To process transactions, O5 Systems, Inc. must disclose some of your personal information to certain service providers. O5 Systems, Inc. only discloses to service providers which agree with O5 Systems, Inc. to protect the privacy of your personal information.
- Links – This website may contain links to other websites. O5 Systems, Inc. assumes no responsibility for the information, statements, product/service claims, or privacy practices of other websites. Read the privacy statements of each website.
- Storage and Protection – O5 Systems, Inc. stores your personal information on secured servers in the United States. We take commercially reasonable steps to keep your personal information secure from unauthorized access. There are risks with any communication of information over the Internet. O5 SYSTEMS, INC. ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY IF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS INTERCEPTED OR OTHERWISE INTERFERED WITH BY THIRD PARTIES. You should take precautions to ensure that your personal information is not accessed by others, including taking precautions such as using passwords and turning off your computer when you are finished using it.
- Cookies – Our website uses “cookies”, a technology that installs information on a website user’s computer to permit the website to recognize future visits using that computer and enhance your user experience. In other words, O5 Systems, Inc. uses your “cookie” information to recognize you as a previous user of the website. You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your use of the website and your ability to access certain website features or engage in transactions through the website. A cookie does not tell us your individual identity unless you have chosen to provide it to us. Most cookies expire after a defined period of time.
- Tracking – O5 Systems, Inc. will recognize Web browser “do not track” signals. If you would like additional information about online tracking and various opt-out mechanisms, please see http://donottrack.us/ Because O5 Systems, Inc. links to social media sites, and from time to time may include third-party advertisements, other parties may collect your personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different web sites when you visit this site. Please note that not all tracking will stop even if you delete cookies.
- Encryption – O5 Systems, Inc. uses no encryption (data scrambling) on certain portions of the site, but uses encryption on portions where you are transmitting financial information, such as credit card information. When you are on any web site that asks you for confidential information, you should check to see if the information being transmitted is encrypted in order to increase the security of your information. Keep in mind that there is no such thing as perfect security.
- Children and Minors. – O5 Systems, Inc. makes no active effort to collect personal information from children under the age of 18 and does not wish to receive any such information.
For further information on Privacy matters contact firstname.lastname@example.org.