The team at Ideal Candidate are happy to announce some great updates available today. All of our updates are based on customer feedback. Thanks and keep the feedback coming.
You no longer need to open your email client to contact a job seeker. Starting today you can send them a message directly within Ideal Candidate.
- In-app messages have a much higher chance of getting a job seeker’s attention
- Job seekers will be notified via email and inside of Ideal Candidate
- You can reply to a job seeker by replying with your email client or by signing into our application
Improved Candidate List Page
We’ve also overhauled the primary candidate list page. Now a quick glance can get you even more information about a candidate.
- We’ve added a summary of work experience and employment history
- The addition of a “status bar” that shows you quickly where a candidate is at in the hiring process
- Send a user a message directly from this page
Sign in and check out all the improvements: https://app.idealcandidate.com/login
We’re excited about the many more improvements in the pipeline to help you find the best sales talent possible. As always, we welcome your feedback – we’re listening!
Latest posts by Shaun Ricci (see all)
- Recruitment Revolution: The $3B Business Case for People Analytics - July 26, 2016
- 3 Mistakes Startups Make When Recruiting Sales Reps [Infographic] - April 27, 2016
- 10 Things Every Sales Rep Wants For The Holidays - December 21, 2015