HR is a constantly evolving field and it can be challenging to keep on top of the latest HR trends.
In this 45-minute webinar, you’ll learn more about:
1. Blind Hiring & Biases
- How to use blind profiles, blind tests, and blind interviews
- How blind hiring decreases biases in hiring and increases diversity hiring
2. Predictive Recruitment Analytics
- How using predictive analytics to automate screening and shortlisting candidates can save you 23 hours per hire
3. Talent Marketplaces
- How talent marketplaces differ from traditional talent networks
- How talent marketplaces are a more efficient source of candidates
4. Recruitment Marketing
- How to use recruitment marketing to attract, engage, and nurture candidates to convert them into applicants by showcasing your employer brand
5. Retention Analytics
- How to analyze your HR data predictively to identify pre-risk candidates
Check out the full presentation of the slides below.
Cathy Missildine, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Cathy has over 17 years of Human Resources experience, with jobs in Management, Director and VP levels. Cathy co-founded Intellectual Capital Consulting in 1998 to address the need for HR to speak the language of the business. Measuring the impact of HR is her true passion.