Account Executive – Strong closers wanted
About the company
ZoomInfo has been a B2B data front-runner for more than a decade. We’re constantly engineering technologies to make our business information second to none. ZoomInfo creates just-verified, detailed profiles of 135 million businesspeople and 8.5 million businesses. We make our data available to you through powerful tools for lead generation, prospecting and recruiting.
About the role
ZoomInfo is experiencing record year over year growth both in revenues and in numbers of employees in all departments. Growth in the Sales team goes hand in hand with this success.
As an Account Executive at ZoomInfo, you will take a consultative approach, partner with & build a trusted rapport with our prospects and clients, by helping them identify their challenges and demonstrating how our products can be a strategic solution for their needs.
Our team takes a multi-tier approach to bringing on new clients. Account Executives are supported by a solid qualified inbound lead pool. They partner with a Business Development Representative to help them infiltrate target accounts, but also create their own key opportunities through prospecting.
The majority of new business is created over phone meetings and web demonstrations. However, a willingness to travel occasionally for onsite meetings is preferred. The ideal candidate is able to understand and analyze a prospect’s challenges, and can formulate and present a strategic plan to address their specific needs. Evaluations often include a trial of the appropriate products, consultative data analysis plans and ROI presentations.
ZoomInfo clients range from the majority of the F500 across the mid-market companies to smaller high growth stage businesses. Nearly every B2B-focused company could be (and should be) a ZoomInfo client. In particular, we have thrived working with Software, High Tech, Business Services, Hospitality, Insurance, Financial and Telecommunications companies.
- Marketing teams looking to improve & keep the data used for Demand Generation up to date, and accurate
- Sales organizations to shorten their sales cycle with an easy to use tool providing prospective client contact information
- Recruiting firms and departments looking to identify and reach the best talent
- Sales and lead development experience
- At least 2 years of consecutive, successful B2B Sales experience
- Experience with or selling into digital marketing firms is a bonus
- Exhibit pride in your work
- Admirable work ethic
- Ability to understand & solve problems
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tool
- Excellent communication skills – this means active listening and engagement with clients and co-workers
- Previous use of Excel
- Exhibit maturity and a healthy emotional intelligence
- Ability to take a complex issue and break it down for your clients
- Exceptional closing skills