Mid-Market Sales Rep
About the role
The Mid-Market Sales Representative is a vital role in our sales department. You will be responsible for opening the door and selling the value of Zignal Labs to prospects and potential customers in the SMB market. They are responsible for key aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting for new opportunities, developing, accelerating, up-selling and closing sales with our rapidly growing list of customers. We believe in promoting from within and this role has a tremendous upside where you have a career path to potentially become an Enterprise Account Executive! The ideal candidate will have direct sales experience with knowledge of SaaS technology, online media analytics or marketing analytics software. If you are a motivated and tenacious sales professional, and want to be a part of building an awesome culture, we would love to talk to you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Contact prospects via phone/email to identify decision makers, and qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline
- Build strategic, long-term relationships with customers, articulate a clear product vision, generate customer enthusiasm, uphold high standards of customer satisfaction, and establish Zignal Labs loyalty
- Achieve and consistently exceed daily, weekly, and monthly sales quotas
- Interface with our customers’ senior executives by checking in via email and conference calls
- Close and manage small and mid-market deals
- Manage, nurture and grow relationships by interacting with and influencing key decision makers
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- BA or BS Degree
- 2+years experience selling complex software into SMB accounts
- Successful track record exceeding all monthly, quarterly and annual revenue quotas
- Highly analytical and able to quantitatively assess and forecast business opportunities
- Demonstrated experience in developing and closing new business
- Experience with Salesforce.com and a variety of other software business tools, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
WHY JOIN ZIGNAL?
- Awesome market leading product in an expanding space
- Innovative, customer centric culture & bright, passionate teammates
- Competitive compensation
- 100% paid healthcare
- Catered meals & stocked kitchen
- Macbooks for everyone!
- Subsidized commute & parking
- Conveniently located in Jackson Square neighborhood
- Ability to make history while having fun doing it!