About the company
WatrHub helps Sales Managers at water companies uncover market insights and sales targets through smart data-mining software that works incredibly well. Our customers have started calling us the “Bloomberg for Water”.
We replace an archaic, human-powered information gathering process with WatrHub’s artificial intelligence technology.
We deliver a game-changing value proposition by helping these companies increase revenue, shorten sales cycles, and increase sales productivity 10X faster than existing solutions. We do this by leveraging our proprietary software that transforms millions of public filings into sales leads and market insights for vendors selling into the water infrastructure industry.
Large, enterprise companies such as DOW, Schneider-Electric, and Siemens rely on WatrHub to predict who their next water utility customer will be.
We are well positioned to revolutionize the $600B+ water industry and bring forth an unprecedented level of market efficiency and transparency.
About the role
- You have previously been successful in a high velocity sales model, closing deals with multiple stakeholders in an enterprise B2B sales environment
- You have 5+ years of account executive experience identifying problems and suggesting solutions, as well as building relationships over the phone and locating key decision makers quickly within prospective accounts
- Your approach to selling is extremely disciplined. You can get anyone to a "yes," but you know that’s not what it’s about. You’re not looking for the first person to say yes, you’re looking for the right person to say yes. And when you find that person, you will close the deal – no doubts.
- You have strong business acumen and are seen by your clients as a trusted advisor
- While it’s clear that you’re a hustler, you’re also an incredibly smart and technically-minded person. You readily internalize technical concepts and can explain them to any audience, regardless of their technical knowledge
- You are passionate about people, enjoy building and managing relationships; You are empathetic and are quickly able to establish rapport in a variety of settings
- You are comfortable using the best cloud solutions to manage the sales process, and leveraging analytics to drive constant self-improvement and process improvement – for yourself and your team
- You love what you do and you want to be part of a special kind of company
- This is a base salary plus quota-bearing position with high earnings potential and a high degree of accountability and transparency
- It is a fantastic opportunity for driven, strategic, and strong-judgment account executives to get in at the ground floor of a rapidly accelerating startup that has already delighted dozens of Fortune 100 and mid-market clients
- There is no bureaucracy here. You get to focus on closing deals and get the support you need to exceed your quota; We are on your side to help you benefit from the upside in this role
- You will be one of the first few Account Executives to join and as such will have an unprecedented opportunity to shape the future of WatrHub
- You get autonomy, a flexible schedule, and a diverse set of talented peers to enjoy the journey with
- You get to join an exciting, high-growth company where you can develop highly sought after Enterprise B2B sales skills and take your business acumen to the next level
- Expect to learn from the best, do your best work, and be rewarded accordingly
- You get Company-paid transportation, health & fitness benefits and work-from-wherever days