Inside Sales Coordinator
About the company
Vena Solutions turns Microsoft Excel into an enterprise-class business solution so companies can better manage and trust their data without sacrificing the investments they’ve made in Excel templates, models and processes. Our cloud solution leverages Excel’s flexibility and ease of use, while adding workflow, version control and a centralized database to automate mission-critical business and finance processes.
About the role
About the Role
As an Inside Sales Coordinator at Vena you will handle multiple responsibilities including qualifying and distributing inbound leads to assist the sales team in achieving quarterly and annual revenue targets. The Inside Sales Coordinator is a crucial part of the Sales Team and this position has great opportunity for progression within the group.
In this role you will manage, support, and supervise business development activity and be able to efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner. You will be responsible for following up on inbound leads and email inquiries generated from various marketing campaigns. As an Inside Sales Coordinator, you will be tech-savvy and a confident and articulate communicator as well as super organized. If you have a keen entrepreneurial spirit and you are driven to learn, grow and succeed, then this is the role for you.
- Initiate the sales cycle process from first contact through to qualification
- Tirelessly complete a high volume of daily prospecting and market nurturing activities
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all in-coming sales inquiries by phone and email
- Drive prospects to special events and webinars
- Continually build a pipeline of sales leads for Sales Managers
- Continuously learn about the needs and processes of Finance and Accounting departments and be able to communicate Vena’s value proposition against those needs
- Extensive and thorough note taking and record keeping in Vena’s Salesforce CRM
Skills & Qualifications
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field
- Experience working in an outbound calling role preferred
- Requires excellent organizational, administrative and communication skills,
- Outgoing personality with a love of talking to people and the ability to engage people over the phone in value-added business conversations
- Self-motivated and driven, with a passion to succeed
- High degree of comfort and proficiency with a variety of software including Microsoft Office as well as the ability to get up to speed on new tools quickly