Business Development Rep.
About the company
Uberflip was developed to empower marketers, first and foremost. As organizations and technology evolve, marketers are taking on more responsibility and are more accountable than ever before.
At the heart of this shift is content.
Content is the foundation of all marketing. Without content there is no social media, no owned media and no paid media.
But in many organizations, content has become impossible to manage. Marketers need a way to manage and optimize their content experience – without being shackled by the IT department. By putting the marketer at the helm, we empower them to move faster, create better experiences and impact the bottom line.
Uberflip helps marketers create, manage and optimize the content experience at every stage of the funnel so they can boost engagement and generate more leads.
Interested? We thought so!
About the role
Why We Exist
At Uberflip, we believe content is the most effective way to ignite meaningful relationships. But even the greatest content must be combined with a remarkable experience to reach its full potential.
What We Do
We build software that is both easy to use and easy to integrate with other best-in-class solutions. Each member of our team rallies around the belief that our customer’s success is our success. We exercise this belief by always being valuable, relevant and consistent in everything we do.
What Our Software is For
Uberflip is a platform for marketers to create, manage and optimize content experiences, so that content can be fully leveraged by all company stakeholders at every stage of the buyer journey.
What We’re Looking For
Someone with energy and confidence to build a pipeline of qualified opportunities for our Account Executives. You will help us build out our funnel of future customers by cold calling and educating on the value of a great content experience.
Who We’re Looking for in a Nutshell:
- You love the chase (and the phone). You enjoy finding ways to reach out to prospects and rope them into an amazing solution.
- You’re a teacher: You’re patient enough to hear what someone is struggling with (pain) and teach them a better way (solution)
- You learn to swim: You’re willing to find a way to make things work without finding excuses and create processes so the next person learns faster.
- You know what SaaS or Cloud Computing is: If you need to look it up, this role isn’t for you!
- You’re amazed by marketing tools: You’re not a marketer but are in touch with marketing trends and marketing automation software.
The Daily Routine:
- Identify and research prospective clients through a mixture of research, cold calling, personalized email campaigns & networking
- Achieve monthly opportunity quota set by management
- Coordinate and schedule meetings with target accounts and qualified leads on-site(local) and conference calls (international)
- Understand Uberflip’s diverse value proposition and sales pitch in order to effectively attract qualified prospects
- Provide ongoing market feedback reports and ways to refine positioning and outbound strategies
- Profile and prospect into stated target accounts.
- Keep Uberflip’s management informed by maintaining accurate and thorough records within Salesforce.com.
- Weekly reporting on challenges, successes, and progress against plan.
What You’ve Done to Date:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a selling role
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical aptitude to master Salesforce
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- The drive to be a self-starter
- The ability to deal with objections
- A fanatical attention to detail
What You’ll Experience
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- Great benefits and an award-winning office culture
- A few perks to keep things fun
Uberflip Work Place Culture
Culture is a big part of finding the right Uberflip’rs. We hire for H.U.S.T.L.E. – you can explore what this means and our core values in our Culture Hub @ https://culture.uberflip.com