About the role
Inside Sales Representative
Are you looking for a challenging career with an industry leader? For over 86 years TST Overland Express has provided freight transportation services across North America. We are looking for inside sales professionals to join our team in major markets across Western Canada.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, this position involves managing and growing a defined territory of accounts to surpass corporate revenue and profit objectives. Focused on LTL, the successful candidate will use solution selling expertise and strong communication/presentation skills to develop and manage new and existing customer relationships within the territory.
• Present and promote the benefits of TST Overland Express and our value added services to existing customers in order to solidify and grow those relationships.
• Identify and secure new customers through a solutions selling process based on value.
• Present proposals including pricing, operational solution, terms and conditions to customers
• Help coordinate problem resolution by consulting all stakeholders including clients, operations staff and Customer Care.
• Manage assigned markets and responsibilities professionally, and with an approach consistent with it being your own personal business.
• Review and communicate information internally regarding service offerings, competitors and market conditions.
• Allocate time among account maintenance, new business and expanded business.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• LTL Transportation industry knowledge and experience required.
• Excellent phone skills with social media knowledge required.
• Excellent time management and the ability to multitask effectively.
• Working knowledge of MS Office Application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• A winning attitude and work ethic.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to: