About the role
TRUSTe is seeking experienced inside sales executives that thrive in a fast-paced, performance-based, competitive atmosphere. Privacy is a hot topic and in this role you’ll have the opportunity to take advantage of a wide open market to not only elevate your customers’ brand image, but also to impact privacy concerns across the internet. The successful AE will have the ability to assess market opportunities, penetrate new accounts, and achieve aggressive sales targets through the introduction of the company’s products/services to the general market. TRUSTe is recognized by 82% of online traffic as the certifier of privacy and we continue to lead the market by taking a holistic approach to the suite of privacy products we offer.
In this role, you will utilize your expertise in engaging executives to evangelize TRUSTe’s solutions, and articulate both the ROI conversion uplift value proposition as well as the compliance related benefits that TRUSTe solutions offer. We promote an entrepreneurial culture where as an Account Executive you will have the opportunity to mold and build your own personal business of mixed accounts while taking advantage of career development and training opportunities.
- Excel in a quota-bearing role with responsibility for a geographic territory and ownership of the sales cycle from prospecting through to close
- Meet and exceed quarterly quota objectives, monthly targets, prospecting activity and pipeline goals that you are expected to meet and overachieve
- Responsible for driving primary business within a defined territory by cold calls, campaigns, inbound leads and any other means necessary
- Ability to quickly identify top accounts within a territory using sources and tools and whatever means & information sources identified as being effective
- Responsible for forecasting and activity updates and managing your business in Salesforce
- A clear understanding of all TRUSTe services and business benefits, with in-depth understanding of the TRUSTe solutions you are focused on selling
- Provide on-line demos and presentations to prospects/customers