sales and marketing manager
About the company
For over 25 years, Triumph has been the trusted company for flat roofing in Toronto and Calgary for both new building construction, repair, renovation, and maintenance services.
Whether commercial, industrial, institutional or residential applications, we have established a reputation as the flat roofing company of choice in southern Ontario andAlberta, based on our unwavering commitment to our service, quality materials, highly trained crews, safety training and client relationships.
Triumph new and replacement flat roofing systems including:
As well, Triumph is a leader in custom metal and composite cladding fabrication and installation.
Professional. Reliable. Proven. These are the core principles Triumph is built on! Put our unmatchedflat roofing, cladding, restoration and repair experience to work for you today!
About the role
Post this position : salary 50k to 65k depending on experience
Roofing –Solar and construction company in GTA .
Description: Marketing and Sales Manager
Marketing and Sales Manager Job Purpose: Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; managing staff.
Marketing and Sales Manager Job Duties:
· Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
· Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
· Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
· Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
· Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
· Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
· Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
· Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
· Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services