About the role
Since 2007, TRAC Safety (www.tracsafety.ca) has partnered with clients to focus on their employees by providing Prevention, Compensation and Human Resource Services. In turn, this has and continues to, allow create specific solutions to meet the needs of their clients.
If you want to have an impact on helping local entrepreneurs grow their business, this is the job for you. Our mission and success comes from our dedication to quality and customer service.
The TRAC Safety Outside Accounts Sales main mission will be to hunt for prospects and sell our suite of Prevention, Compensation and Human Resource Services. Your target market will be small to medium sized businesses within multiple cross-sections of sectors including Industrial, Construction and Health Care. Previous hunter sales experience, building relationships with multilevel decision makers within our target market through a consultative sales approach will ensure your success.
The TRAC Safety Outside Accounts Sales position will be responsible for employing consultative selling and establishing a trusted advisor relationship in order to determine the prospects needs, raise needs awareness and involve the prospect in determining how TRAC Safety service offering impacts their business and allows TRAC Safety to focus on their business needs.
Hunt, find and develop prospects by networking, referrals, cold calling, direct-selling and involvement in business support organizations and associations.
The TRAC Safety Outside Accounts Sales regiment consists of moving prospects through the pipeline of education, interest, qualifying, closure and continued support for the client.
• Post-secondary education required
• Industry related sales experience
• Previous management experience an asset
• Demonstrates great leadership skills
• Dedicated to providing outstanding customer service
• Self-starter who can demonstrate past sales success
• Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety and Human Resource system and products is an asset
• Prospect, cold call, develop and close new business.
• A positive attitude and working collaboratively with others within the internal team.
• Maintain a strong sales funnel with focus on activity to ensure sales targets and goals are met.
• Familiarizing oneself with market conditions, industry and competitor standards
• Maintaining records on potential clients, sales related activities, appointments, training sessions, monthly calendar, travel expenses, etc.
• Grow and penetrate existing accounts and identify potential customers that may have more complex requirements.
Essential Job Requirements:
• Minimum of three years consultative sales experience and five years sales experience
• Strongly developed analytical skills and an intense understanding of the economies of operating a small or medium sized business
• Possess the key entrepreneurial traits of confidence, resiliency, high energy, self-reliance, independent thinking, a sense of urgency, persistence, accountability, determination and professionalism
• Polished conversational skills and confidence when meeting and speaking with "B & C" level professionals
• Proven experience using contact management systems to support the sales process
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong ability to work independently and be a team player
• Excellence in time management, organization, multitasking and delivering professional presentations
• Successful candidates will have:
• Proven professional sales background
• An interest or experience in HR / OH&S services
• Strong customer service skills
• Post secondary degree or diploma preferred
• A self starter who is results driven, competitive, professional and a team player.
• Strong computer skills with proficiency with MS Office and other related programs.
• Solid track record of sales results.
• You must have a PASSION for sales and enjoy cold calling.
To apply for this position, please submit your covering letter and resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, and will contact those potentially suitable for the position.