Business Development Rep
About the role
TimeTrade is pioneering “customer engagement and experience” for physical branch locations, especially with retail and banking leaders (see our Customers page). Our clients drive revenue gains by enabling their consumers to select when and where they need expertise from associates. This strategy creates powerful customer experiences and strong revenue results.
Due to the tremendous success our clients are enjoying, TimeTrade is growing. Fueling that growth, we seek a Business Development Representative to join our Tewksbury, MA headquarters (conveniently right off the highway).
The Candidate We Seek
An energetic, enthusiastic, coachable and organized individual who enjoys prospecting and initiating business-oriented conversations with Director, VP and C-Level business people.
You’re able to balance outbound targeted prospecting with inbound leads generated by our marketing programs and have a track record of success, collaboration and being a team player.
You are a hands-on, results-oriented, metrics driven and motivated self-starter capable of making things happen and delivering results. You are a pro on the phone and get amped up when it’s time to get creative in contacting prospects in order to achieve your targets, you are not shy making cold or warm calls, and comfortable with salesforce.com.
The BDR team is part of the Marketing organization, focused on delivering qualified leads to the sales team generated by either demand-gen programs and/or proactively targeted leads.
Skills and Requirements
- Learn TimeTrade’s ROI, value proposition and customer stories to create intrigue and develop solid business conversations.
- Execute on outbound prospecting techniques AND qualifying marketing-generated leads at a pace and quality to consistently hit and exceed monthly goals.
- Log activity consistently and reliably in salesforce.com (if it’s not in sf.com, it didn’t happen)
- Minimum of a 4-year degree
- Demonstrated success interacting with people by phone, leading and persuading and overcoming obstacles associated with prospecting.
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, time management, goal-setting and achieving success.
- Ability to communicate professionally – in writing, by phone and in person. Coachable, enthusiastic and eager to add to your skills, responsibilities and career.