About the role
Company: Thuzio provides businesses and professionals with an all access pass to celebrity talent through database, booking and event services. Thuzio’s three complementary products, 360, Booking Services and Thuzio Executive Club, provide the perfect talent solution for the business community.
Thuzio 360 is the world’s largest and most comprehensive database of Sports Talent and provides a comprehensive view of the commercial profile for current and former athletes, coaches, and sports personalities. A perfect resource for any organization or individual seeking to navigate the world of sports talent for appearances, endorsements, partnerships, philanthropic efforts, or media placements. With over 20,000 profiles, 1,500 tagged interests and every sport imaginable, why go anywhere else?
Thuzio Booking Services acts on behalf of corporations and professionals interested in securing talent for appearances and more. Our Service Team is standing by to help you find the perfect match for your event or campaign and do all the heavy lifting for you. Access talent from all celebrity verticals, including Sports, Music, Culinary, and TV/Film.
Thuzio Executive Club (TEC) provides members and their guests with the most memorable business events of the year. Whether an intimate dinner featuring all-star Q&A sessions, game watch event with the pros or on-location reception before the big game, TEC events are designed to be the most consistently interesting and distinctive platform for client entertainment.
Thuzio was founded by Mark Gerson (Co-founder and Chairman of GLG) and Tiki Barber (Legendary NY Giant) in 2012.
Position Mission: Sell Thuzio Executive Club memberships to business owners, executives, and corporate sales teams. This position is perfect for you if you’re at the top of the leaderboard every month selling tickets for a sports team, or a corporate entertainment solution generally. Exciting ground-floor opportunity for an ambitious and organized self-starter at a company crossing the boundaries of sports and tech.
- Prospect, qualify, and close corporate customers in desired local markets
- Commitment to hitting aggressive sales targets
- Develop vertical specific knowledge base and value proposition
- Attend Thuzio Executive Club events with prospects/clients
- Manage day-to-day activities with Salesforce
Relevant Experience and Skills:
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- Exceptional phone and email sales skills
- Enjoys in-person client entertainment
- Skilled with Internet research for prospecting
- Experience with selling corporate hospitality and/or entertainment
- Thrives in fast-paced startup environment