Ventiv Tech – Senior Sales Executive
About the role
Do you enjoy working with organization to identify their critical business issues? Are you passionate about designing creative solutions to solve clients business challenges? Do you enjoy sharing your expertise and practical insight to enable action? Are you focused on helping clients build solid business cases, guiding them through the procurement process and committed to ensuring that they realize the value of their investment? If so, then we have an opportunity that you will be interested in.
Ventiv Technology is seeking a Senior Sales Executive to drive new business sales growth within the US.
Whether you are speaking with a Risk Manager, Head of Safety or Insurance Manager, their job is more challenging than ever. More data. Increased business complexity. Greater security risks. Heightened expectations. Less time to respond, and with fewer resources.
Now imagine you can provide a solution that helps them take control of their organization’s data, and get the clarity they need to make fully informed risk and insurance decisions. Imagine being able to help client improve efficiency and maximize their scarce resources—and get back the time they need to think and act strategically.
It’s all possible with Ventiv’s RiskConsole risk management information system.
As a key member of our Sales team you will use your consultative selling skills to understand clients’ needs and identify opportunities to solve their business challenges with our range of purpose built and proven solutions.
This role is not simply about the number of leads, opportunities or sales appointments. It is about, strategically focusing on winnable opportunities, where we truly understand the client business challenges, have solutions to address those challenges, and can deliver long term value to our clients.
If this sounds like the type of environment you thrive in, then please apply today!
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience selling in the high-tech computer, software, and application industries or insurance marketplace.
- Experience with interacting with senior leaders and executives.
- Solution Selling- experience with a sophisticated and complex sale.
- Experience selling into major accounts.
- Knowledge of insurance industry. Strong business acumen and negotiations skills.
- Proven ability to self-manage against a set of defined goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated skill in preparing and executing account growth and penetration plan.
- Microsoft Office, Risk Management, LinkedIn, Insurance Industry Software
- Minimum of 5+ years’ general management, sales, pre-sales, alliances and professional services experience within multinational, publicly traded enterprise application/infrastructure software companies.