Business Development Representative
About the role
Are you passionate about e-commerce and the future of retail?
We provide solutions to some of the largest e-commerce retailers and manage millions of prices per day. Our goal is to help retailers use data to sell more. Our goal is to grow rapidly and help many more retailers with our solution.
We are seeking a driven Business Development Representative (BDR) to help rapidly grow our client base. The Business Development Representative (BDR) is a sales training role that is tasked with building our pipeline by acquiring new leads.
You will work directly with the entire sales team. You will be responsible for researching prospective customers and helping to generate new business.
You will be working in our downtown Boston office which is located in the Seaport / Innovation District.
• Finding new opportunities for Teikametrics and working with the sales team to close the deal
• Conduct high volume prospecting and qualification of leads
• Building a lead pipeline via direct outreach (phone and email) based on our database and your own research
Desired Skills and Experience
• 0-2 years of sales experience
• Evidence that you consistently excel at what you do
• Strong work ethic, as well as time management and organizational skills
• Ambitious and focused on overachieving in a sales role
• Fast learner and highly analytical
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
• Open-minded and wanting to strive for improvement