Inside Sales Representative
About the role
Techblocks is an innovative technology solutions firm that specializes in combining technology with business acumen to deliver comprehensive solutions. We specialize in building secure, flexible, and scalable customized solutions that reduce costs and significantly improves business productivity for our clients. Our area of expertise includes: ECM, CRM, BI, e-Commerce, Mobile and Cloud Enablement. By leveraging our domain knowledge and support from our strategic alliances we offer a range of services from design, development, and managed IT that helps our customers to harness the true business value of IT.
Reporting to our VP Business Development and actively working with our marketing team, we are looking to hire an inside outbound sales representative who is passionate about new business development and learning new technologies, solutions and solving business challenges for various verticals. You are an internet junkie who loves email, social media and latest inbound & outbound sales & marketing tools and technologies.
The successful candidate will:
– Maintain a consistently high level of outbound activity to ensure adequate pipeline development at the top end of the sales funnel
-Drive attendance for marketing campaigns and events
– Qualify inbound leads
– Prospect the potential and gather requirements from the prospect
– Schedule a presentation/meeting with prospects and possibly additional decision makers, and transition the qualified lead/opportunity to an Account Executive/ Sales Director
– Conduct customer and competitive research
– Main and update customer and prospect records in CRM and Marketing automation system
Ideal candidate must have
– Minimum 2 years experience in inside outbound sales (telephone sales) for tech consulting, agency, services industry experience is highly desirable
– Track record of consistently meeting/ exceeding targets & KPI’s
– Experience using LinkedIn, Data.com etc. for list generation and prospecting is a MUST
– Experience using CRM (Salesforce/Dynamics CRM) to track lead activity, forecasts and manage pipeline
– Strong communication & presentation skills
– Identifying, tracking, driving key social media metrics, online media mentions, etc.