Enterprise Account Executive
About the company
Talend is the leading open source integration software provider to data-driven enterprises. Our customers connect anywhere, at any speed. From ground to cloud and batch to streaming, data or application integration, Talend connects at big data scale, 5x faster and at 1/5th the cost.
Through support of the latest big data platforms and innovations, Talend empowers organizations of any size to turn data into a strategic asset and competitive differentiator. Talend efficiently connects data and applications ranging from on-premise to cloud systems, from Hadoop to NoSQL and sensors. Working at big data scale, five-times faster than the competition and at a fifth the cost, Talend enables companies to act with real-time insight about their business and customers.
Over 1,700 organizations trust their data to Talend, including two major credit card companies, five of the top 10 U.S. banks, two of the top five U.S. retailers, and three of the largest media companies in the world. Talend has helped organizations across every sector become data driven and is ready to do the same for you.
If you want to follow Talend, get the latest news and know when events will happen, join Talend’s group on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/812977
Open Source, Data Management, Data Integration, Master Data Management, ETL, Application Integration, Business Intelligence, ESB, Data Migration, SOA, Data Governance, Big Data, Data Quality, Hadoop, Data Prep, Cloud Integration, Data Profiling, Spark
800 Bridge Parkway Suite 200 Redwood City, California 94065 United States
About the role
Talend is a 500-employee, pre-IPO, big data integration software company with deep open source roots. With over $100 million raised to date and continued rapid growth, we are one of the largest independent open source company in the world. Talend is dual-headquartered near Paris, France and in Silicon Valley. The company also has offices in the UK, Germany, China and Japan.
Talend is hiring a results driven Enterprise Account Executive who have strong sales and communications skills with a basic understanding of technology infrastructure and business process. We also look for the right attitude and aptitude in a candidate around a customer’s overall success.
You will be responsible for prospecting, generating opportunities, closing new business and growing the existing customer base and will be recognized for your achievements and milestones. This is a fantastic opportunity for results-oriented individuals that enjoy working in a fast paced, competitive (in a fun way of course), yet collaborative work environment.
- Sell Talend’s comprehensive enterprise solutions via prospecting and relationship building
- Understand and effectively communicate Talend’s Value Proposition
- Ability to build trusted rapport with CXO level customer contacts
- Insightful and strategic territory planning which focuses in building a strong pipeline of opportunities
- Manage numerous opportunities concurrently and strategically through varied sales stages to closure, while mitigating risk and maximizing upside
- Manage forecasts, close deals, and track customer data using company standard CRM tools
- Grow existing business relationships and acquire new business
- Meet and exceed your assigned sales quota and performance objectives
- Continue to build your personal skillset – you can never learn enough!
- 5+ years of successful experience selling enterprise software and services to accounts. Candidates located in Toronto or Quebec area are preferred
- Demonstrated market knowledge of competitive opportunities
- Background of exceptional quota attainment
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, additional education preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment