Corporate Sales Representative
About the company
Talend is the leading open source integration software provider to data-driven enterprises. Our customers connect anywhere, at any speed. From ground to cloud and batch to streaming, data or application integration, Talend connects at big data scale, 5x faster and at 1/5th the cost.
Through support of the latest big data platforms and innovations, Talend empowers organizations of any size to turn data into a strategic asset and competitive differentiator. Talend efficiently connects data and applications ranging from on-premise to cloud systems, from Hadoop to NoSQL and sensors. Working at big data scale, five-times faster than the competition and at a fifth the cost, Talend enables companies to act with real-time insight about their business and customers.
Over 1,700 organizations trust their data to Talend, including two major credit card companies, five of the top 10 U.S. banks, two of the top five U.S. retailers, and three of the largest media companies in the world. Talend has helped organizations across every sector become data driven and is ready to do the same for you.
If you want to follow Talend, get the latest news and know when events will happen, join Talend’s group on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/812977
Open Source, Data Management, Data Integration, Master Data Management, ETL, Application Integration, Business Intelligence, ESB, Data Migration, SOA, Data Governance, Big Data, Data Quality, Hadoop, Data Prep, Cloud Integration, Data Profiling, Spark
800 Bridge Parkway Suite 200 Redwood City, California 94065 United States
About the role
Data-driven organizations use Talend’s integration solutions to gain instant value from all their data. Natively supporting big data, Talend’s open and unified solutions take the complexity out of any integration project and equip IT to be more responsive to the demands of the business, at a predictable cost.
Talend is currently seeking exceptional Corporate Sales professionals to join our team. This strategic sales role will be responsible for the first line conversation a customer typically has with Talend, with emphasis on our Data Integration tool set. Are you digitally savvy, socially connected, enjoy disruptive selling, highly motivated to be on the top of the rankings with a can-do attitude? Are you bold, innovative, tenacious, and not afraid to try new approaches? If this sounds like you than we should talk.
The Corporate Sales team works hand-in-hand with Marketing and Field Sales to deliver a world-class customer experience. As a driver of annual subscription revenue, you will be responsible for guiding the customer conversation and ultimately managing the sales process from lead to close.
This experience will be a great platform for a sales professional to learn the open source/big data business model and grow in their career and take on progressive roles in our organization.
• College Degree
• Minimum 2+ Years Inside or Corporate Sales Experience, preferably selling Software solutions
• Sales 2.0 approach – Communications, Marketing Automation, Collaboration, Sales Intelligence
• Consistent record of overachievement of revenue plan
• Ability to maintain a high volume of activities including an average of 20+ calls per day
• Ability to manage 10+ opportunities at any given time, closing an average of at least 1 order per month
• Experience selling subscription services is a plus
• Experience with Big Data or interacting with open source community is a plus
• Strong communication skills – socially savvy
• Excellent writing skills, both to customers and internally
• Experience with data management / platform technologies a plus!
• Understanding of Salesforce.com a plus