About the company
Talend is the leading open source integration software provider to data-driven enterprises. Our customers connect anywhere, at any speed. From ground to cloud and batch to streaming, data or application integration, Talend connects at big data scale, 5x faster and at 1/5th the cost.
Through support of the latest big data platforms and innovations, Talend empowers organizations of any size to turn data into a strategic asset and competitive differentiator. Talend efficiently connects data and applications ranging from on-premise to cloud systems, from Hadoop to NoSQL and sensors. Working at big data scale, five-times faster than the competition and at a fifth the cost, Talend enables companies to act with real-time insight about their business and customers.
Over 1,700 organizations trust their data to Talend, including two major credit card companies, five of the top 10 U.S. banks, two of the top five U.S. retailers, and three of the largest media companies in the world. Talend has helped organizations across every sector become data driven and is ready to do the same for you.
If you want to follow Talend, get the latest news and know when events will happen, join Talend’s group on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/812977
Open Source, Data Management, Data Integration, Master Data Management, ETL, Application Integration, Business Intelligence, ESB, Data Migration, SOA, Data Governance, Big Data, Data Quality, Hadoop, Data Prep, Cloud Integration, Data Profiling, Spark
800 Bridge Parkway Suite 200 Redwood City, California 94065 United States
About the role
- Develop a comprehensive business plan and go-to-market strategy that drive incremental revenue for Talend through assigned partners collaborating with marketing, senior management, product marketing, engineering, corporate sales, and partner marketing.
- Develop and manage relationships with assigned partners across functional areas including sales, product/services, marketing, and business development
- Strategic account mapping, alignment, and field engagement.
- Evangelize Talend Products and solutions and educate the services, sales, marketing and technical field teams of assigned partners
- Develop and support regional action plans with regional managers including strategic account mapping
- Build and execute broad and deep enablement plans and strategies driving adoption an integration of Talend products and solutions within your assigned partner portfolios
- Lead and facilitate executive QBRs, joint executive alignment, and overall engagement
- Work with assigned partners within Talend and amongst the partner base
- Must be able to rally internal cross-functional resources to enable partner success
Skills and experience:
- +10 year of enterprise software sales, business development, product management, and /or alliance management experience required, with demonstrated increasing levels of responsibility
- Must possess a quantifiable record of success in enterprise technology sales, with a demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales objective and the ability to generate new business through ISV partners
- Must understand complex sales process, build consensus ad be adept at developing relationships at multiple levels.
- Must be comfortable engaging with a variety of roles ranging from sales to senior executives
- Ability to set priorities, focus on details and motivate internal and external teams to deliver agreed-upon goals
- Ability to lead teams and projects through influence rather than direction
- Stand out communication skills and high energy level
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience working both in start-up and larger company environments, and with partner of different sizes.
- Understanding of data management, big data, and cloud software business
- Familiarity with Target Account Selling or other established sales methodology a plus.