About the role
Syncron is the global leader in cloud-based aftermarket service optimization. We provide global inventory management, global price management, order management and master data management software to manufacturing and distribution companies around the world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden with U.S. offices in Atlanta and Chicago, Syncron combines a passion for innovation, business process expertise, and a global collaborative workforce to deliver immediate and measurable improvements for its clients.
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Source, prospect and develop leads in your assigned industry and or geographic territory.
- Create awareness of,boost interest in, and set up demonstrations of the Eazystock product;
- Build an understanding of the assigned territory, developing unique solutions to prospect and create leads;
- Develop your sales skills through regular training and review cycles;
- Consult and adapt to varying customer requirements;
- Support other sales efforts in your territory such as meetups, tradeshows and industry events.
- Understand our customers’ practice areas, competitive differentiators and technical requirements as well as demonstrate Eazystock’s value proposition.
- Strongly competitive mindset and deep drive to win;
- Highly developed communications skills;
- Technical acumen and an ability to articulate the value of the cloud;
- Track record of reaching your goals at work, in academia, clubs, sports, etc.
- Attention to detail and active listening skills;
- Desire to ramp up into other roles in the sales organization;
- Ability to help your fellow team members succeed.
- Formal solution sales training
- ERP software experience
- CPIM certification
- WMS software understanding