About the company
Sun Life Financial is a leading financial services organization dedicated to helping customers achieve lifetime financial security.
We provide a wide range of insurance and investment products and services in key markets around the world including Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, the Philippines and Indonesia. At Sun Life, we have more than 15,000 employees and 12,000 advisors.
About the role
A Sun Life Advisor role provides opportunities to:
- Have a career with unlimited earning potential and Commissions on Release
- Be your own boss where you can run and build your own business and be in control of your own success
- Enjoy a work/life balance by creating your own schedule
- Advance your career and be rewarded for your achievements
- Make you and your family proud as a result of leading and helping members of your community and others towards achieving their goals and aspirations.
- Grow your client base through prospecting and meeting with existing and potential clients to complete financial needs analysis
- Implement your suggestions through the sale of life insurance, health insurance, wealth accumulation, and savings products offered by Sun Life Financial
- Provide ongoing financial advice tailored to your clients’ needs
- Build your credibility and gain the trust of the people you serve through a holistic, client service approach
- You are a natural communicator who excels at networking and building lasting relationships
- Your community involvement demonstrates your interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with new people quickly
- You have a professional demeanour and superior business development and prospecting skills
- Your strong business acumen and organizational skills will enable you to confidently provide recommendations to clients
- Your values and ethics are driven by your sense of integrity and honesty
- Your dedication to succeed is centred on building trusted relationships, strong work ethic, persistence and desire to reach your full potential
- Past experience in: sales, finance, insurance and investments, consulting, management, banking, business ownership, retail, health services, hospitality, marketing, or customer service is an asset
- Flexible working location available
- Active in the community and volunteering background is a STRONG plus
- Job will lead to a Sales Manager position within a year ideally