About the role
Our successful candidate will have:
- 2-year or 4-year degree from an accredited university (required).
- Previous inside sales experience. Outside sales experience a plus but not required.
- Previous prospecting experience, with cold calling and strategic hunter mentality.
- Sales experience with a physical product, B2B or industrial markets a plus.
- Ability to understand mechanical concepts, both of our product and customer applications.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills, arithmetic skills.
- Good time management, organizational skills and sales planning strategies.
- Understanding of general business needs and accounting processes.
- An enjoyment of being on the telephone engaging with customers and prospects.
- Highly motivated, driven, and self-starting attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify potential company products and solutions to fulfill needs.
- CRM/Salesforce and QuickBooks experience plusses.
- Respond to incoming product inquiries from website, e-mail and telephone.
- Use lead sources to perform outbound selling using e-mail and telephone methods.
- Learn and understand about bolts and bolting principles. Training will be provided.
- Nurture prospects through sales cycle to secure order.
- Use our Salesforce system to record all customer, prospect and order events.
- Provide outward-facing customer service.
- Engage with and provide support to distributor network.
- Create and provide quotations per company guidelines.
- Book orders into QuickBooks.
- Engage with customers to promote repeat orders.
- Oversee orders through sourcing, manufacturing and shipping, customer satisfaction follow-ups.