Inside Sales Manager
About the role
About Strategic Mobility Group
Strategic Mobility Group (SMG3) is an enterprise mobility systems integrator founded on the simple principle of helping today’s workforce be more productive. Our clients consist of businesses that engage in the tracking and tracing of assets in warehousing, manufacturing, retail, or field service environments. Whether it involves data collection and wireless tracking in a warehouse setting, scheduling and routing people or products in a field setting, or other unique enterprise mobility requirements, SMG3’s consultants help design and implement a 360 solution that meets their needs.
Essential Functions / Job Responsibilities:
The Inside Sales Manager position oversees the team of inside sales representatives to ensure the closure of sales and receive the highest of customer satisfaction.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Management of Sales Team includes staffing, facilitating and process improvements, provides regular feedback, develops subordinates skills and encourages growth.
- Recommends or approves budget, expenditures, and appropriations for research and development work.
- Serves as liaison between client and sales team.
- Develops and maintains training for entire sales team.
- Establishes strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and executes comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives of organization.
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity.
- Evaluates and recommends distribution channel development programs.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Oversees development and maintenance of customer database.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key community and strategic partners.
- Conducts marketing surveys on current and new product concepts, and provides feedback for future product development.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Maintains strong understanding of SMG3’s /Manufacturer’s product and service portfolio.
- Regularly attends trainings and actively stays on top of new product launches and industry trends.
- Attends Daily / Weekly / Monthly and Quarterly meetings.
- 2-3 years’ experience of professional AIDC, Barcode Solutions.
- Experience building and generating a sales pipeline.
- Develop demand generation programs and prospecting campaigns with specific OSR.
- Able to develop strong business relationships.
- Strong solution selling ability.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and networking skills are a must.
- Excellent prospector and strong influencer, able to connect with a variety of different personalities at different levels.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills; ensuring that money is never left on the table.
- Competitive, goal setter, always looking to raise the bar on personal performance.
- High energy, team player, “losing is not an option” philosophy.
- Visionary Leadership which inspires, shows respect and entrust your team to fulfill the understanding of the SMG3 vision.
- Change Management which develops workable implementation plans, communicates changes effectively, supports and monitors results.