About the company
Staffworks Ltd. Was founded in September 2000 by Sandra Sears. Sandra’s team of driven, client-focused individuals quickly filled the gap in the Toronto market for a company that was serious about providing its clients with top-tier candidates and for providing career seekers with opportunities and connections that could not be found elsewhere.
Staffworks’ success was quickly defined and supported by the company’s commitment to all facets of the candidate-employer relationship. Staffworks quickly established customized processes that simply outperformed other models.
The focus from inception, as it is today, was on maintaining a high-quality talent base and open sourcing channels to successfully place candidates in organizations where they would thrive. Beyond its proprietary talent sourcing process, Staffworks committed itself to providing the best possible recruitment experience to candidates and clients with a focus on building long-term relationships. This unique and uncompromising approach continues to deliver success to both Staffworks and its clients.
About the role
Job Title: Marketing Manager (Residential Real Estate)
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Dufferin/Finch, North York
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the production of all promotional materials, promotional campaigns (especially digital content creation, search engine optimization, social media & various ad platforms) and sales aids for both the company’s product and parent company. Travel will be limited but required.
• Look for new opportunities to get the current product/service line more exposure
• Participate in the development of sales and marketing plans
• Development of marketing programs including blog articles, social media posts, digital ad campaigns, press releases, email, seminars, tradeshows etc.
• Work closely with management and support staff to execute marketing initiatives
• Identify market opportunities and trends
Experience & Skills
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
• Must have residential real estate marketing experience
• Must have live and breathe web-based and content marketing (digital asset creation, blog platforms, social media and content management platforms)
• Expert with Search Engine Marketing (both organic and PPC)
• University/College degree in business, marketing or public relations is preferred
• Prior experience in an agency setting is preferred
• Excellent communication skills, especially written
• Experience in corporate branding
• Being able to present your ideas to management utilizing Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design software as needed
• A genuine passion for marketing and real estate
This is a fast paced, flexible, and professional environment with a supportive work culture that rewards initiative and performance. This position offers great scope for growth and independent functioning, while contributing to the crucial initiatives of the company. The company offers competitive compensation and benefits that are driven by qualifications, experience and performance.
If you are qualified and interested, or know someone who is, please reply to this ad with your resume in .doc format. to email@example.com, with “Marketing Manager (Residential Real Estate)” in the subject line.
Thank you to all those who apply. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.