Sales Development Representative
About the company
SpareHire is an online work marketplace for finance and consulting projects.We connect a variety of organizations with investment bankers, management consultants, marketing specialists, and investment professionals for independent consulting engagements.Our clients include investment firms, consulting firms, investment banks & brokers, small-to-medium sized businesses, and start ups.
About the role
SpareHire, the leading online marketplace for business talent, is looking for a top notch salesperson to join our team.
Why Join SpareHire?
- You’ll be part of a small, entrepreneurial team
- Change. Take part in the growing trend of flexible work and the freelance economy
- Impact. As one of the early hires on the sales team, you’ll have a major impact on shaping the culture and growth of the team.
- Equity. We want everyone on the team to feel like an owner and we offer generous equity stakes
- Culture. This is truly an opportunity to join and shape the culture of a close-knit startup. We are passionate about building a flexible work solution for the business world. We love food, coffee, outdoorsy stuff, and good times and seek to make these (and many other) wonderful things a part of our working life.
- Benefits. Competitive salary, commission, equity. Flexible work hours and vacation policy.
The SDR will work directly with the CEO and be responsible for driving SpareHire’s revenue growth through outbound sales efforts. Key responsibilities will include e-mail and phone outreach to prospective customers, conducting introductory calls, product demos and nurturing relationships at various stages of sales cycle. SDRs will handle prospects soup to nuts and will have significantly more responsibility and impact than in traditional sales roles.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years sales, lead generation or recruiting experience
- Strong writing & phone skills
- Energetic "can do" attitude
- Familiarity with sales tools (YesWare, SalesForce) a plus