About the role
Semcasting is experiencing rapid growth and has openings for Senior and Associate level Account Executives in the Boston, New York, Chicago and San Francisco area. The Account Executives day-to-day activities will be focused on the execution of the company’s sales strategy in the form of prospecting, building and cultivating a sales pipeline and closing new and repeat business within assigned accounts in the digital advertising ecosystem. These positions work closely with Digital Agencies and with corporate marketing departments. The Account Executive will develop and maintain relationships with prospects and clients at multiple levels within the organization. You will be able to deliver the Semcasting value proposition and possess knowledge of forecasted business opportunities. A successful candidate will have polished strategic communications skills and a track record with Agencies and Corporate marketers.
The Account Executive responsibilities include:
- Building a pipeline of prospective customers and exceeding all sales metrics and revenue goals.
- A consultative sales process that creates value for our Agency and Corporate clients.
- Communicating regularly with assigned advertising agencies and direct advertisers.
- Documenting correspondence in salesforce.com as opportunities move through the sales funnel.
- Prepare sales forecasts in a timely manner and be able to communicate status and planned next steps to sales management.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with integrity, professionalism, and dependability.