About the company
We are a team of clinicians, designers and engineers passionate about improving patient care. Our Patient Engagement and Clinical Intelligence platform has been proven to reduce surgery cancellations and visits back to the emergency room. We have already helped hospitals in the U.S. and Canada improve the way they care for thousands of patients.Our vision is to transform the way healthcare organizations and providers care for patients having surgery – leading to safer surgery and better outcomes for patients everywhere.
About the role
As an Account Executive, you will be selling our product to leading hospitals and healthsystems in North America, enabling SeamlessMD to positively impact patients and providers everywhere.
- Close new business consistently, at or above quota.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline, from Lead to Close.
- Manage a complex sales cycle, involving multiple hospital stakeholders
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decisionmakers
- Educate customers on the value of SeamlessMD throughout the sales cycle
- Effectively transition new customers to the Customer Success team
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Marketing and Sales team to expand SeamlessMD across multiple surgical departments within a customer account
- Initiate, negotiate and close new and renewal contracts with customers
- 2+ years of quota carrying software sales and account management experience
- Account Executive roles closing deals with Annual Contract Values >$20,000
- Experience managing complex sales cycles, from department champion to Csuite
- Experience managing and closing complex salescycles
- Strong computer skills, including sales CRM, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Comfortable with both phone and field selling
- Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles
- Experience selling SaaS solutions preferred
- Experience selling into Enterprise customers preferred
- Experience selling into hospitals or similar customer types preferred