About the role
ScribbleLive is seeking an Account Executive to join our team and drive sales through to the next stage of growth. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, this outward-facing individual will be a part of the team that drives the company’s revenues, including customer retention, renewal and customer acquisition.
As providers of leading content marketing software, our company is experiencing meteoric growth, 2014 Deloitte Fast 50 recipient, and we are looking for top sales talent to drive continued success. Ideal candidates are inquisitive, outgoing individuals who are excellent communicators who share our vision of growth. If you thrive in high growth environments, are excited to join a world-class team, and regularly seek out opportunities to stand out from the crowd as a leader, we’d love to hear from you.
- Grow and manage the sales pipeline to meet or exceed the growth and revenue plan.
- Identify, prospect and qualify new sales opportunities through both cold and warm leads.
- Understand the customer needs and establish company’s product as the best solution that addresses that need.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations.
- Schedule meetings with qualified prospects to effectively demonstrate our services.
- Identify content engagement stories/examples for sales to leverage.
- Provide expertise on the ScribbleLive platform highlighting key features and functionality that will result in optimal execution of clients’ content creation.
- Develop a close working relationship with Marketing to help evolve the product strategy and direction based on market and customer developments.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Meet and exceed quota.
- University/College degree.
- 5 to 7 years of sales experience in selling software and SaaS marketing solutions required.
- Proven track record working to close enterprise deals in a sales team environment.
- Superior communications skills, including verbal, writing, and presentation.
- Experience using CRM sales applications, such as Salesforce.com.
- Ability to work as part of a team to creatively solve problems.
- A broad and deep rolodex of executives and marketers.
- Proven ability to manage complex and consultative sales cycles, with a provable track record of over quota performance.
- Persistent, self starter with a great attitude and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent, interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Enjoy working in fast-paced start-up environment.
- Experience with enterprise selling.
- Marketing solutions sales experience
Remuneration and Benefits
- Competitive base salary + variable component + stock options + benefits package
ScribbleLive is the provider of the world’s leading complete content marketing and live publishing software platform. Our all-in-one SaaS solution combines predictive analytics with content workflow technologies and is used by over 500 enterprises including Red Bull, Ferrari, Oracle, NFL, NHL, NBA, and ESPN.