Business Development Manager
About the role
Saksoft is looking for a passionate, energetic and innovative individual, who will be able to open, identify and analyze client accounts, in order to build targeted relationships from the prospect stage through the closure stage.
The candidate will be responsible for selling offshore IT services including Information Management, Application Development, Testing and Mobile application development services.
Job duties / Role:
- Responsible for new business development in the defined geography and identifying, processing and closing new sales opportunities within the specified region.
- Pro-active prospecting via cold calls, emails, industry conferences as primary sales channels.
- Responsible for positioning IT services – including Information Management, Web application development and maintenance; Testing, Managed Services and Mobile.
- Responsible for managing commercial negotiations with prospects and clients.
- Should have demonstrated ability and maturity to sell and build relationships with C-Level executives.
- Identifying prospective opportunities & create the go to market strategy.
- Adhere to sales processes and methodologies set-up by company. Report on all parameters including but not limited to revenue numbers, collections, forecasts etc. as relevant for management.