Regional Sales Manager
About the company
RL Solutions is a healthcare software company committed to making patients’ lives safer. Founded in 1997, our focus is “good people doing great things.”
At RL Solutions, we view our clients as friends and family. We nurture long-lasting relationships with them by creating innovative patient safety software that hospital staff love to use through an easy-to-use experience and amazing support.
With over 1600 clients, our software is used by the world’s top healthcare organizations including healthcare networks, hospitals, long-term care facilities and more.
RL Solutions is headquartered in downtown Toronto with offices in the United States, Australia, and the United Kingdom. We’ve been listed on the Best Small and Medium Employers in Canada and the Best Employers in the GTA lists.
Our company culture values creativity, integrity, respect, and fun. We’re always looking for passionate people to join our sales team.
About the role
Being An RL Solutions Regional Sales Manager
As A Regional Sales Manager, you’ll report to the Vice President of Sales and support a Regional Vice President on a team-oriented sales approach to market to, prospect for, and grow sales in small and medium healthcare organizations in North America.
What You’ll Do As An RL Solutions Regional Sales Manager
- Apply your excellent communication skills to create compelling selling propositions to the ultimate decision-makers
- Apply your judgment on how to best achieve sales goals and decide who to call and how often in order to provide consistent and effective contact with sales prospects
- Use your strong organization skills to supply customers with timely product information, proposals, and price quotes in order to fulfill sales expectations
- Develop contracts to formalize terms of relationship between RL Solutions and prospective customers
- Collaborate with RL Solutions’ Client Management staff to coordinate expansion sales to existing assigned client base
- Maintain and conduct up-to-date presentations to introduce all RL Solutions products and services to prospects and clients
- Recommend major changes to standard presentation and develop new presentations based on customer feedback and field experience
- Leverage your genuine enjoyment of marketing to promote ongoing awareness of RL Solutions products and services and initiate efforts to build solid relationships with external sources and affiliate organizations
- Formulate campaigns for identified targets for assigned region
- Identify sales prospects in target market through industry reading and other information sources
- Attend industry trade shows as RL Solutions’ representative – independently manage corporate booth and meet with prospects and clients
- Provide ongoing services, sales information, and other customer support assistance to maintain positive customer relations
- Apply your ability to sustain good relationships with all support staff functions and communicate through team meetings, monthly reports and informal discussions on a regular basis
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer profiles, records and files
- Provide input and creativity to sales plan, utilizing insights gained through continuous contact with industry representatives (sales contacts, client contact, affiliates)
- Keep management informed on regional activity by submitting comprehensive monthly report which may include sales successes, failures, competitive activity, performance vs. goal, impending sales successes, obstacles to success, customer complaints, next month’s revenue goal, number of sales calls, etc.
What You’ll Bring As An RL Solutions Regional Sales Manager
- Minimum of 2 years outside sales experience required, preferably in software
- Extensive pipeline management and strategic selling experience required
- Ability to work with all levels of an organization
The Culture You Can Expect As an RL Solutions Regional Sales Manager
The Perks You’ll Enjoy as an RL Solutions Regional Sales Manager
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited vacation
- Employee share ownership plan
- RRSP matching
- Free food and drinks
- Onsite gym, pub, cafe, and ping pong
- Social activities outside of work
If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know.