Inside Sales / Lead Generation Rep
Some College or University
Some College or University
About the role
Inside Sales / Lead Generation Representative – San Mateo, CA
Reports to: Manager, Inside SalesPosition
Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to identify new business opportunities in both new prospective customers and existing accounts. Partner with field sales personnel to help drive and attain sales targets.
Primary responsibilities are:
- Lead Generation and Prospecting – Develop and nurture target account lists (either Marketing generated, CRM derived, or through web-based research) in order to derive potential prospect accounts.
- Undertake research into target companies in order to identify potential pain points and engagement strategies.
- Work closely with field sales personnel and channel partners to identify business opportunities.
- Engage contacts within target organizations so as to sense for opportunities and position Radware’s solution set.
- Identify, initiate and nurture relationships both over the phone and via email.
- Promote activities and events to stimulate interest in prospect accounts.
- Lead Qualification: Determine the quality of leads by assessing a prospective client’s needs using pre-determined budget, authority, need and timeframe criteria.
- Engage technical personnel on an as needed basis to assist in the qualification and analysis of prospect needs.
- Develop and refine the Radware contact database with information gathered during the execution of campaigns and prospecting programs.
- Secure and schedule meetings with qualified prospects for field sales personnel.
- Lead Lifecycle Management – Monitor for, manage and qualify in-bound leads that are stimulated via a variety of marketing campaigns and techniques (e.g. email campaigns, SEO, SEM, social media, reseller referrals, event promotion, etc).
- Process territory leads generated through trade shows, regional events, and other marketing campaigns.
- Respond to and process all leads in a timely manner – providing clear product and solution guidance where requested.
- Monitor and track all leads from creation, through qualification to conversion/rejection to ensure that leads are appropriate handling by sales and/or Radware’s channel community.
- Ensure that leads are being appropriately handled and the return-on-investment in Inside Sales function is maximized.
- CRM Database Management – Track all prospecting and account engagement activity in Oracle CRM.
- Ensure the integrity of data relating to leads, opportunities and accounts in your assigned territory is maintained.
- Rectify incomplete or redundant information where necessary.
- Provide activity reports to field sales personnel and team manager.
- Success in this position requires a passion for talking with people, solving problems, persistence, identifying opportunities and winning. This role necessitates the generation of heavy call volumes and emails in order to identify Qualified Leads.
- At least 2 years of lead generation and Inside Sales experience – ideally in the Information Technology space
- Possession of strong powers of persuasion and the ability to cold call into target personnel within an organization and to generate interest in Radware solutions.
- Outstanding telephone and customer service skills, the ability to listen well and uncover a prospective client’s pain points.The ability to establish and nurture relationships via phone and email.First rate verbal and written communication skills.Ability to accept and handle objections appropriately.
- Experience working with CRM systems such as Oracle On-Demand or Salesforce.
- Experience using RainKing, LinkedIn, Hoovers, Jigsaw or other methods of internet-based searching for appropriate contacts within an organization.
- Microsoft Office proficiency and solid numeracy skills.
- Track record of sales and quota achievement.
- Radware’s ISR team is comprised of individuals who are sharp, articulate, and able to communicate efficiently. Candidates looking to join our team must be confident, persuasive, and be able to deal with some rejection on the way to securing that next meeting.
The next team member will have:
- The ability to convey technical and business benefits in a strong and compelling manner.
- Quick-witted, engaging and at home when on the phone. Knowledgeable about Radware’s range of products, able to convey that knowledge to potential clients, whilst adhering to company messaging and positioning.
- Able to work well with peers and stakeholders.
- Organized, possess strong time management skills, and able to cope with a fluctuating workload.
- Independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team.
- Detail oriented and process driven. Detail oriented and diligent when managing account, contact and lead information.
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast paced environment.Competitive and used to winning.
Performance Metrics, The contribution that the position holder of this critical position makes will be measured according to the:
Number of Qualified Leads generated.
Number of Opportunities that result from the engagements created.
Pipeline and revenues resulting from lead generation activities.
The accuracy, speed and efficiency that leads are handled and tracked in the CRM database.
Radware US provides a comprehensive benefits package for all full-time employees and their dependents including
Medical and dental coverage – subsidized by Radware
Company paid vision plan
Company-paid life and AD&D insurance
Company paid Short Term and Long Term disability insurance
Flexible spending account (medical/dependent care)
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Recognition Program
Employee referral bonus
Vacation, personal and sick days plus company-paid holidays
Discounted gym memberships through Global Fit
Working Advantage Program
Radware Canada provides 100% company-paid benefits for all full-time employees and their dependents including,
Medical, dental and vision insuranceShort/long term disability
Accidental death and dismemberment insurance