Bilingual Sales Representative
About the company
QuickCable’s Claim To Fame
QuickCable is the leading manufacturer of connectors, cable, cable assemblies, and tools for the energy storage industry.
What QuickCable Does Best
Our battery enclosures, racks and containment systems, together with related battery maintenance and safety products, assure the safe and optimal use of energy storage.
QuickCable’s Sales Team Culture
We cultivate an environment of training, recognition and advancement for outstanding, dedicated individuals who share our mission and work together as a team. We value job security and workplace safety.
About the role
The ideal candidate is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with current accounts, and prospecting new accounts in order to meet sales target goals for Quebec, Maritimes and Northern Ontario.
- Prospecting and developing new accounts and business opportunities
- Building and maintaining ongoing awareness of new products/services, competitor activities and other applicable research/metrics
- Creating and presenting professional presentations
- Managing call schedule to adequately cover assigned territory in a time-efficient manner
- Manage and attend trade shows
- A minimum of 5 years related sales experience in prospecting, opening new accounts and driving high volume sales activity required
- Knowledge of the automotive aftermarket and/or industrial distribution paths preferred
- Superior written and oral/presentation communication skills
- Proven ability to set and manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to assemble facts/data from various sources, analyze data, and provide informed recommendations to top management
- 25% travel including daily and overnight travel in auto or air