Marketing Development Manager
About the company
Qubit Sales Jobs
What Qubit Does Best
Founded in 2010 by four ex-Googlers, Qubit is headquartered in London with offices in New York, San Francisco, and Paris. Their experience management platform solutions are not only powerful but also built to be used by business practitioners without burdening technical teams.
Qubit’s Hiring Philosophy
Qubit hires natural leaders from any and every background. Qubit is an employer that is proud to develop future leaders.
Qubit’s Corporate Culture
The principles of Qubit’s culture are based on ownership, leadership and responsibility, giving you the chance to lead projects and run with opportunities in a way that would not be possible in a corporate environment.
About the role
Qubit offers a blank canvas for businesses to deliver their big ideas. Whether it’s acting on data science or creating highly targeted personalizations, we fuel innovation and ensure marketers are able to meet the demands of today’s consumer.
Built around the needs of omnichannel businesses, our marketing hub integrates analytics, segmentation, A/B testing, and web personalization with the Visitor Cloud. This architecture creates a real-time data supply chain that fuels web optimization and digital innovation throughout your whole business.
Founded in 2010 by four ex-Googlers, Qubit is headquartered in London with offices in New York, San Francisco, and Paris. We’re trusted by the leading ecommerce businesses including TOPSHOP, Uniqlo, John Lewis, bebe, Jimmy Choo and Staples, and we’re backed by over $36 million in Series B funding from Accel Partners, Balderton Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.
To continue this growth through 2015 we need an Market Development Manager, based in our SF office to drive the early stage growth of our sales pipeline – mapping out exceptional opportunities and booking meetings with leading businesses in online commerce.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Smashing down communication barriers and being an awesome all-round relationship builder using any methods possible, from personalized sales campaigns to calling up a potential prospect
- Understanding the available market and identifying the key players at Qubit’s next client, then prioritizing prospects with our senior sales representatives
- Discovering new sales intelligence tools for more effective account prioritization and lead generation
- Qubit brings together a spectrum of people that understand balancing an impressive work ethic with kicking back with a glass of wine on a Friday. Our culture is at once individually driven and focused on strong co-operation
What We’re Looking For
- A creative, driven and intelligent business development pro – ideally with a background in inside sales at a tech business. Plus points if you sell to marketing executives.
- Strong understanding of the digital market completely. You have an enviable background in selling to e-Commerce and retail. Convincing online marketers of the need for sophisticated internet tools is your home turf.
- An open and a strong communicator. Building and maintaining senior level relationships comes naturally to you and your presentation style is flexible and approachable.
- Experience using SalesForce CRM system will be extremely beneficial.
- The ability to identify quick wins, make calls on the best approach to take in tricky situations, and an understanding of Sales processes.
- You will be very organised and able to change your plans flexibly, ambiguity is a daily feature of Qubit
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems in this exciting new era of big data, here’s what we offer:
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- Generous equity options mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent health and dental insurance packages
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- Fridge fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix
- A competitive office where we play foosball, football, scrabble, go-karting… you name it, we’ll play it
- Thank Qubit it’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development