Corporate Account Executive – NYC
About the company
Qubit Sales Jobs
What Qubit Does Best
Founded in 2010 by four ex-Googlers, Qubit is headquartered in London with offices in New York, San Francisco, and Paris. Their experience management platform solutions are not only powerful but also built to be used by business practitioners without burdening technical teams.
Qubit’s Hiring Philosophy
Qubit hires natural leaders from any and every background. Qubit is an employer that is proud to develop future leaders.
Qubit’s Corporate Culture
The principles of Qubit’s culture are based on ownership, leadership and responsibility, giving you the chance to lead projects and run with opportunities in a way that would not be possible in a corporate environment.
About the role
At Qubit, we are expanding our Sales team yet again. We need a Corporate Account Executive to come and join our team in New York and help take our fantastic product to market. This is an opportunity for an experienced, focused professional with plenty of experience winning new business. We’re looking for someone with a proven track record in business to business software sales. You’ll need to be comfortable meeting high revenue targets and managing month long sales cycles.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Your people game is strong and you will be pitching Qubit’s technology solutions to clients over the phone, in face-to-face meetings and in webinars.
- Use your strong track record of selling sophisticated products to e-commerce businesses to pitch Qubit in it’s best light. A fluent digital market speaker, a strong industry understanding and prior experience in Digital, Software-as-a-Service or Technical Consulting makes you the ultimate technology sales professional.
- Building and maintaining relationships with the brightest and best senior executives in all sectors. Driving interactions is your strong suit and you understand the intricacies of reaching out and managing relationships.
- You’ll thrive on putting together product strategy, developing a vision for future developments, seek refined feedback for ideal positioning and advocate new features to put us ahead of the curve.
- Taking on full responsibility for contract management.
What We Are Looking For
- By submitting your application you understand that Qubit will store your data in accordance with local laws
- We want an individual who is never beaten to senior level wins, ties up business-to-business SAAS sales and nails high revenue targets working under crazy fast sales cycles.
- You understand the digital market completely. You have an enviable background in selling to e-Commerce and retail. Convincing online marketers of the need for sophisticated internet tools is your home turf. Proven track record with significant experience selling complex products to e-Commerce businesses.
- Open and a strong communicator. Building and maintaining senior level relationships comes naturally to you and your presentation style is flexible and approachable.
- You’re always on the move and a pioneer. You don’t forecast the future but instead make reasoned judgements and look for improvements to keep things improving.
- Qubit brings together a spectrum of people that understand balancing an impressive work ethic with kicking back with a glass of wine on a Friday. Our culture is at once individually driven and focused on strong co-operation.
- Fluency in English, additional language beneficial.
- Authorization to work in the USA.