Sales Development Representative
About the company
Our mission is to transform the way organizations secure and protect their IT infrastructures and web applications.
What Qualys Does Best
We are a pioneer and leading provider of cloud security and compliance solutions that enable organizations to identify security risks to their IT infrastructures, help protect their IT systems and applications from ever-evolving cyber attacks and achieve compliance with internal policies and external regulations.
What Qualys Is Looking For
Qualys is looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our growing team. Our compensation packages consist of salary, bonus and equity. We offer a full suite of benefits, including health insurance, 401(k) and more.
About the role
The Sales Development Representative will work closely in collaboration with Digital Marketing and the Qualys Territory Account Managers to follow-up on inbound leads and occasionally perform outbound prospecting to identify and qualify sales opportunities in their respective territories.
Redwood City, CA.
- Follow-up on all inbound leads in the allocated territories
- Research and profile prospects that register, especially for a trial
- Make proactive outbound calls, leverage social media and email
- Work closely with Territory Account Managers to proactively target priority accounts in specified territories
- Qualify leads according to pre-defined qualification rating scale
- Schedule meetings for Territory Account Managers with qualified leads
- Achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly activity targets
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years sales/business development experience positioning software-as-a-service enterprise solutions via the phone is strongly preferred
- Strong and effective written, oral and telephone skills
- Proven track record of building relationship at all levels of an organization over phone and email
- Skill in navigating organizations and leveraging social media to find the right contact
- Time management and self-motivation skills
- Results oriented sales professional
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to learn quickly and to adapt easily to change
- Bachelors in business or technical degree required
- EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled