Account Executive, Content Advertising
About the role
PulsePoint™ is a next-gen advertising technology platform that fuses the science of programmatic targeting, distribution and optimization with the art of content marketing. Our platform is powered by terabytes of impression-level data, allowing brands to efficiently engage the right audiences at scale while helping publishers increase yield through actionable insights.
PulsePoint’s content solutions team focuses on connecting brands to their audiences through the creation and/or distribution of original, authentic and engaging content using our SAAS platform. The ideal candidate for this role has a deep understanding of and experience selling directly to brands throughout the US. He/she has established relationships with Brands, PR firms and agencies and enjoys developing relationships with key decision makers.
What we look for:
- A creative thinker who makes long-term contributions both to the organization as a whole, as well as the sales team’s development.
- Must enjoy building from the ground up and defining the space
- Ability to introduce in detail a new product while discerning a client’s needs—presenting new solutions with intelligence and originality
- Sales experience selling to national brands
What you’ll need:
- Experience selling SaaS solutions directly to brands
- 5+ years sales experienceAbility to network and establish new relationships with key players at brands and agencies
- Existing relationships with PR firms, agencies and brands–particularly CPG, travel, and technology
- Track record of success in an unstructured, entrepreneurial environmentUnderstanding of multiplatform products (display, social, mobile, data)Interest and ability to entertain clients
- Consultative skills to develop creative solutions for clients
- Experience selling content products is a big plus.
- Sane work hours (with flexible scheduling)
- Competitive Salary & 401K Plan Match
- Generous paid vacation (we consider your birthday a holiday)
- Sabbatical at 5 years of employment
- Annual Company Retreat
- Weekly team lunches and monthly Happy Hour parties
- Professional training and industry membership access
- Indoor dart wars, and Ping-Pong Tournaments