Manager, Interim Resources
About the role
This role is responsible for generating business opportunities. Incumbent must be able to understand client requirements and help develop and maintain strong partnerships through sales, marketing and strategic entrepreneurship.
With the flexibility of working from either of our two locations in the GTA – the primary location in Concord and the other in the Financial District of downtown Toronto, this role will work alongside a high-energy team of professionals made up of Recruiters, Sales Support and Administrative staff, with a real passion for Customer Service.
The ideal Candidate for this role will need to have all of the following:
• Demonstrated Sales behavior and competency in Business Development.
• At least 5 years’ experience in a Business Development related role.
• Clear insight and understanding of Consultative Sales.
• Profound knowledge of Accounting, Finance and Economic terminology from a Business perspective.
• At least 3 years’ experience in business management.
• MBA or professional Accounting designation.
• Exceptional Interpersonal and Communication skills.
• Advanced proficiency with MS Office products.