About the company
The answer is surprisingly complex, which began a journey into sales, psychology, and data-science, resulting in a company hell-bent on helping other software companies use science & data (not feeling & gut) to properly package, position and price their products and services.
Getting that equation right can transform struggling companies into growth companies, and growth companies into juggernauts. And while we’ve already worked with many of the world’s most well known SaaS companies (bootstrapped, funded, private, public), we are working hard to bring what we’ve learned to the all of the software world.
We’re a small, but mighty startup on a multi-million dollar run-rate. CROs, finance teams, & product teams call us experts, depend on our data daily, and are screaming for ‘more, more, more!’ Oh, and we’ve accomplished this without a dime of external funding.
We are at the intersection of sales, psychology, and, most importantly- data. We’ve got a lot to build, and many, many more people to reach.
If you’re smart, ready to design & build the SaaS analytics platform of the future… we’d love it if you’d join us for the ride.
About the role
- Raising money isn’t a determiner of success – happy paying customers are.
- 10 ecstatic customers pay more dividends than 100 ready to churn at any moment.
- We tackle problems head on, not passing them to the next team member.
- We believe in focus.
- “10-7 cult”: when you’re at the office you’re invested 100%, when you’re not, you have a life
- A strong conviction in output with at least 2 years of closing in a SaaS or related field.
- Works well in a team (we want missionaries here, not mercenaries) and be prepared to prove this.
- A knowledge for the technical & data side of software, the current market shifts, and certain nuances that accompany them
- Can take all sorts of feedback, coaching, and criticism while maintaining a strong declaration in their abilities
- Believes in process and automation within management of their pipeline as much as they believe in salesforce.com
- Experience in a BDR supported or cold-calling sales environment
- A sharp focus on your goals
- A powerful work ethic
- Street smarts
- The ability and desire to advance the mission of Price Intelligently
- Location: Boston
- Compensation: Commensurate with experience.