Sales Development Representative
About the company
Introducing PCA Predict sales jobs
In a world where data drives every aspect of modern day business, the efficiency with which you can interpret information provides a competitive edge. PCA Predict is a market leading provider of cloud-based address management services.
PCA Predict is making data easy
PCA Predict processes millions of transactions for some of the largest global organizations on ecommerce sites and CRM systems.
PCA Predict is an award winning company recognised in both 2013 and in 2015 for their online excellence at Digital Entrepreneur Awards for technological advancement.
PCA Predict are no strangers to high achievement with numerous accolades from achieving ‘Finalist of Information Age Women in IT Awards’, the ‘Institute of Directors CSR Awards 2015’ and the ‘Queen’s Award for Enterprise Promotion 2014’.
The Future Of PCA Predict
PCA Predict continues to enjoy significant success with high growth, rapid expansion and new market opportunities.
About the role
More about a PCA Predict sales job
The Sales Development Rep (SDR) is responsible for creating a consistent flow of leads for the Sales Executive Team. Working closely with account executives, the SDR helps execute the sales process from start to close.
More About You
As an SDR you will play an important part in our ambitious growth plans generating new business opportunities that enable our revenue and customer number targets to be met.
You will be responsible for creating new relationships with key prospects, working closely with enterprise sales, marketing and sales enablement to create qualified leads for our sales executive team.
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for PCA Predict’s suite of products and solutions
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
Desired Skills For A PCA Predict Sales Job
- A college degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ year relevant sales experience
- Strong Communication skills – A good talker, a better listener
- Desire to grow with the company and be a team player
- Hitting quota and achieving quarterly goals
- Organized, smart, and tech savvy
- Creative and flexible; always looking for new ways to improve our leads
- Must be independent and self-motivated, yet willing to work within a team environment
Benefits Of Working At PCA Predict
We offer a customizable set of benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- A quarterly bonus
- Stock Options
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- 401K/retirement funds
- Generous paid vacation: 20 days + 11 public holidays