Sales Development Representative
About the company
Palerra Sales Jobs and Security Solutions
Founded in 2013, Palerra believes in automating the entire security lifecycle.
Palerra helps combat cyber crime and keep enterprises secure. Palerra is privately held and backed by Norwest Venture Partners and Wing Venture Partners.
Palerra’s Product Platform
Our LORIC™ platform provides threat visibility and ensures compliance of your cloud footprint by combining threat detection, predictive analytics, security configuration management, and automated incident response into a single solution.
Enterprises across financial services, high technology, consumer hospitality services, and numerous other industries are using LORIC to secure their cloud footprints.
Be a part of helping top businesses stay safe and secure!
This is an opportunity to make a meaningful impact in changing the world of security as we know it
About the role
Palerra, a Silicon Valley-based cloud security start-up, is hiring all-star inside sales reps. In this role, you will join an exciting team with lots of upside potential. We want you!
- You will follow-up on leads generated by marketing to drive sales opportunities and build pipeline
- You will prospect via email, LinkedIn, social media and calling
- You will document your success in Salesforce
- You have high energy and a positive attitude
- You have the ability to learn new technologies through instruction and self training
- You believe in ownership, accountability and can carry your own weight in your domain
What’s In It For You
- Competitive startup compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits with a healthy work/life balance
- An opportunity to make a meaningful impact in changing the world of security as we know it
- The opportunity to grow your sales career in a fast-moving environment
Desired Skills for a Palerra Sales Development Representative (SDR) Role:
- College degree in business or related area
- 1-2 years experience in security, SaaS or software sales, with experience preferred selling to CISO and Director of IT/Security levels
- Experience selling into a complex, competitive marketplaces
- Proficient with Salesforce.com
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
Sound like you? Apply now and join the Palerra sales team!